Fixed Setting B200™ Conduction Type Thermostats
Adjustable Conduction Type Thermostats
Our fixed setting conduction type thermostats sense themral properties through a thermally conductive base plate. These thermostats do not allow for thermal adjustment, and are pre-set and calibrated at the factory to a fixed setting.
These units have a control range up to 545°F w/ a tolerance of +/- 5% of the set temperature.
- Temperature control range from room temperature up to 545°F
- Factory calibrated, and sealed
- Temperature tolerance +/- 5% of set temperature
- Can be "base mounted", or "side mounted"
- Custom features beyond what is listed is possible through contacting us directly.
- Size 2.132" x .667" x .507"
- Terminals: #6-32 Tapped Rivets
- These thermostats sense via conduction through their base plate
- On and Off temperatures are specified by the customer and set at the factory
- Self sealing option is available for those who need to fine-tune prior to sealing.
- Compatible in both AC and DC systems up to 1500 Watts Maximum (Watts = Volts x Amp)
- Tabless units are available, see mounting options in the online store or request a quote.
- Male terminal spades are optional see "Terminal Options in the online store or request a quote.